Thanks to the effort of everyone, as we all know from Friday 29 April, masks will no longer be mandatory except for high risk settings, the 2sqm rule will be removed and capacity limits removed.
Fr Thai and Fr C.J, HOWEVER, after much thoughts and consideration for the well being of our parishioners, would still want to maintain some preventative measures:
- The current Entry to the Church will still be the same.
- Sanitizing of the pews after use will still need to be done.
- Though mask is not mandatory, please feel free to continue to use it if you wish.
- Feeling SICK, please DO NOT come to Church until you are well. Let us be considerate of one another.
|Friday||12:00 pm, from Friday 2 December 2022 to be held at 9 am instead of 12 noon. From 10th of February 2023, Friday Mass will be at 12 noon until further notice|
|5:30 pm Vigil Mass|
|Reconciliation||Sat 9:30 – 10:00 am
Or see the priest after mass
Or by appointment
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
Carols in Our Parish 2022
- It was a wonderful evening enjoyed by all who attended. A big thank you goes out to all the choir members both the Saturday evening Mass and the Sunday Mass choirs who led the beautiful singing. The children was really … Continue reading
PREP 2022 Year End
- As the year comes to a close, on 29 November 2022, the children from PREP (Parish Religious Education Programme), participated in a special end of the year Mass celebrated by Fr Thai before they had their party in the parish … Continue reading
First Reconciliation Sacrament 2022
- On 10 November 2022, the children from the parish and Orana made their first Reconciliation. The children have been preparing all year with the guidance from their teachers and catechists. They had a workshop with their parents to learn about … Continue reading
Cancer Council Fund Raising
- Mission4Christ is a mission group comprising of young adults and their friends from within and outside the parish. For the fourth year running, M4C and friends have participated in the Cancer Council’s Relay For Life. The Relay is an 24-hour event, … Continue reading
JP Canteen September 2022
- Thank you to all who came and supported the JP Canteen on 18 September 2022. Look forward to meeting all of you again in October.
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Thomas Law