|Wednesday||9:00 am, 6:30 pm|
|5:30 pm Vigil Mass|
|Reconciliation||Sat 9:30 – 10:00 am
Or see the priest after mass
Or by appointment
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
Fr Anthony Farewell
- The parishioners of Sts John & Paul are so privileged to have had Fr Anthony with us. During this period of time he has given us his time & talents guiding us and leading us to mature spiritually. We would … Continue reading
First Holy Communion 2021
- On 19-20 June 2021, the children from our Parish received their First Holy Communion. Please continue to pray for our children that their faith grows stronger each day and that they remain closer to our heavenly Father.
Youth and Teens New Year Celebration
- The Youth and Teens had a New Year celebration at the Parish presbytery to start the year. It was a beautiful afternoon with fellowship and a good spread of food. The warm weather was a good excuse for the young … Continue reading
M4C Volunteering at Good Sammy
- On Thursday December 10, 2020, the youth from Mission4Christ assembled a team of passionate young people to volunteer at the Good Sammy warehouse in Canning Vale. Good Sammy has 27 op shops across WA and strives to reduce waste by … Continue reading
- Our parish has been a hive of celebratory activities leading up the Christmas. Have a browse through the following photos to soak in the joy!
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Thomas Law