Thanks to the effort of everyone, as we all know from Friday 29 April, masks will no longer be mandatory except for high risk settings, the 2sqm rule will be removed and capacity limits removed.
Fr Thai and Fr C.J, HOWEVER, after much thoughts and consideration for the well being of our parishioners, would still want to maintain some preventative measures:
- The current Entry to the Church will still be the same.
- Sanitizing of the pews after use will still need to be done.
- Though mask is not mandatory, please feel free to continue to use it if you wish.
- Feeling SICK, please DO NOT come to Church until you are well. Let us be considerate of one another.
|5:30 pm Vigil Mass|
|Reconciliation||Sat 9:30 – 10:00 am
Or see the priest after mass
Or by appointment
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
Vinnies CEO Sleepout
- Friends and families, our sincere gratitude for your support and encouragement for our participation at the Vinnies’ #CeoSleepoutAu this year. It has truly been a blessed eye-opening experience. Aside from the experience of sleeping out on a hard cement floor … Continue reading
Welcome Fr C.J. Millen
- Welcome Fr C.J. Millen (which stands for Carmine-John) Fr C.J. Millen was born in Kalgoorlie and grew up in several country towns of Meekatharra, Newdegate & Brunswick Junction and Perth due to his father’s work as a primary school teacher … Continue reading
Parish Busy Bee – Christmas 2021
- Just as in our homes we prepare for Christmas by doing some spring cleaning and decorate, our parish had a busy bee session on Saturday 11/12/2021. A crew of more than 20 volunteers arrived early in the morning to spruce … Continue reading
RCIA celebrates the life of Linda Lucy
- RCIA had its last 2021 weeknight session on 14 Dec (Tue). As we look forward to the reopening of WA in 2022, this was a fitting close to two very challenging years at the RCIA. As well as being a … Continue reading
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Thomas Law