Please also note Mass on Friday will be at 9 am instead of 12 pm from 7 December 2018 until 1 February 2019.
As of 2 February 2019, the FRIDAY MASS will be at 12:00 noon.
Weekend masses as below
|Saturdays||9:00 am Mass
9:30 am Reconciliation/Novena
5:30 pm Reconciliation
6:30 pm Vigil Mass
|Sundays||7:30 am Mass
9:00 am Mass
10:30 am Mass
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
Christmas Eve Children Mass
- A very big thank you for the amazing effort from all parents for supporting the children in sharing the Good News story with our parishioners. The children are a great testimony to your parenting. The children’s performance in the short … Continue reading
Carols by Candlelight 2018
- The Carols by Candlelight 2018 was held on Sunday 16th December 2018. This event was started with the sausage sizzle. Then the carols was performed inside the church, with most of the lights turned off. Thank you all for coming … Continue reading
Busy Bee Christmas 2018
- A very Big Big THANK YOU for all who came along to help clean and tidy up our church on 8 December 2018 in preparation for Christmas 2018. There were plenty of people that exercising their God given talents and … Continue reading
PREP Concert 2018
- On Tuesday the 20th of November 2018, our PREP families celebrated the end of the year with a Concert and party. Each class group performed Christmas items for Family and friends. The children were very entertaining and very talented. Father … Continue reading
Parish Religious Education Student Led the 10.30am Mass
- on 18 November 2018, the children from our Primary Religious Education lead the 10.30am Mass. Fiona our Year Three student explained to the congregation, that before Mass we should pray and talk to God, during Mass we should listen to … Continue reading
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Sebastian Locke