Please note as of 2 February 2018, the FRIDAY MASS will be at 12:00 noon.
Please note the dates and times of the masses
Weekday masses will be at 9:00 am (except Friday)
Weekend masses as below
|Saturdays||9:00 am Mass
9:30 am Reconciliation/Novena
5:30 pm Reconciliation
6:30 pm Vigil Mass
|Sundays||7:30 am Mass
9:00 am Mass
10:30 am Mass
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Sebastian Locke
Christmas Eve Children Mass 2017
- Another BIG THANK YOU for all the children who performed the Christmas Nativity Play beautifully for the Christmas Eve Children mass. Also for the Children Choir who played the music and sang for the mass magnificently. And the Children Choir … Continue reading
Busy Bee 2017
- A very big THANK YOU for all who helped out in our Parish Busy Bee on 09 December 2017.
PREP 2017 Concert
- The PREP finished the year with a concert which showcased the wonderful children of PREP and their talents. We had a lovely afternoon of singing ,drama and dancing followed by a shared afternoon tea. Thank you Father Thai, Father Christian … Continue reading
PREP Mass 2017
- On Sunday the 12th November the children from PREP celebrated Mass together. The children participated in a liturgical movement before Mass commenced to encourage the congregation to pray with them. The children were lead through this movement by Carol O’Keeffe … Continue reading
Sacrament of Reconciliation 2017
- On Thursday 26 October 2017, the children from our parish received their first Reconciliation. Families from the parish and from Orana celebrated the Rite of Reconciliation with reverence and joy. In discussion with the children following this second rite many … Continue reading