As of 2 February 2019, the FRIDAY MASS will be at 12:00 noon.
Weekend masses as below
|Saturdays||9:00 am Mass
9:30 am Reconciliation/Novena
5:30 pm Reconciliation
6:30 pm Vigil Mass
|Sundays||7:30 am Mass
9:00 am Mass
10:30 am Mass
Our parish is a vibrant and active community, which provides an environment in which each person can grow spiritually and appreciate community life and worship. This website enables you to find out about our parish community, the Mass times, the parish team, and a variety of groups, together with a contact name and number.
Personal Advocacy Service Mass 2019
- On Sunday 9th June 2019, Fr. Thai and the group members of Personal Advocacy Service helped celebrate an Adapted/Inclusive Liturgy at the 10.30am Mass at Sts. John and Paul Parish, Willetton. During this liturgy, People with intellectual disabilities were enabled … Continue reading
Anzac Day 2019
- Anzac Day was meaningfully celebrated at 9 am Mass. Fr Thai explained the importance of sharing the Anzac spirit and message with young people. The ode was respectfully and expressively recited by Lee Bonser and the Australian National Anthem sung … Continue reading
PREP Mass April 2019
- On 30 March 2019, the children from PREP led the Saturday vigil Mass. The children learnt many prayers through the course of the year, for this Mass the year 4, 5, and 6 students shared with us their class prayers. … Continue reading
Rite of Election
- On 14 Mar (Thu), our four RCIA candidates, Cheyne, David Jamie and Marcus, were presented to Archbishop Costelloe at St Mary’s Cathedral, in a ceremony called the Rite of Election. Through this Rite of Election, God elects the candidates to … Continue reading
Welcome Fr Hyginus Ebede
- Fr Thai and the parishioners are warmly welcoming Fr Hyginus Ebede as the new Assistant Priest, who came to us from the Kalgoorlie Boulder Parish. We hope Fr Hyginus Ebede feels right at home in our vibrant parish.
The Perth Catholic Archdiocese is committed to providing safe and secure environments for all its members, leaders, and especially its children, young people and vulnerable individuals. The Safeguarding Project operates in this parish and is child focused and informed by a fundamental belief that children have the right to physical and psychological safety at all times. It is our aim to display and provide best practice in all areas of child protection and as such this parish has implemented a range of relevant policies and procedures which specifically address the safety of children and vulnerable adults and the development of a safe environment within the church. These policies and procedures can be found on the Archdiocese Safeguarding Website at
Geraldine Richards and Thomas Law